Friday 29 October 2010

Day Three Hundred And Two

Finally - up to date (again).

I took my sister to Salford for a job interview today.  Whilst parked up outside, I could have taken SO many photo's.  All sorts of oddities passed us.  Two examples were Mary on her turbo-charged electric scooter thingy (for disabled's) and the woman with the pink top on that was unbuttoned from the bottom up, to just under her repulsive bra-less boobies. (normally I'm an advocate of bra-less-ness, but there are times when even I'm repulsed).

I managed to capture the woman with the pink top on, but she's side on so you can't see any of what I speak of.  All you can see is my sisters amusement...

Next photo is my beautiful ginger daughter and her smashing new specs.  I arranged for her eyes to be tested yesterday and the extremely helpful optician lady determined that Charlotte is a tad short sighted.  She looks ace with these Ryan's on....

And finally...... My bubbley bath. (minus me you'll be relieved to know).

No comments:

Post a Comment