Friday 5 November 2010

Day Three Hundred And Nine

It's bommie night!!

I was at work today, but escaped 1/2 an hour early so I could "rush" home to Deb and Luke so we could go up to Highfield Cricket Club to see their bonfire and fireworks display.  It was excellent!!

My "rush" home was hindered by an accident causing traffic to back right up.  Grrr.

Once up there, I took loads of photo's, but my phone just isn't up to taking photo's at night, never mind photo's of fireworks!  These are my 3 favorite photo's that were taken....



A bonus video for you now - of Luke being mostly nonplussed with the firework display.

And finally - 7 years ago, I met someone who changed my life. Tonight was beautiful, standing with my excellent wife, with my son on my shoulders watching the fireworks.  Thank you, Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment