Thursday 25 March 2010

Day Eighty Four

When I say Bo, you say Selecta.

BO!

BO!

BO!!

Nice one. Well done.

Three photo's for you today. Two from today, and one from yesterday that I forgot to upload.

Firstly, following my trip to the quacks this morning (I saw the male Austrian Doctor and not the female pretty English one), I have been prescribed a gazillion of these. I have to take two a day for the next month and see what happens.  I'm a living medical experiment!!

"Gastro Resistent Capsules Innit"

If anyone wants to "score" some off me, because I was born in a postcode district of "L", I am more than happy to oblige.
Second photo is one to highlight the several hours work I've put in in jet washing the patio.  I know you can get karcher patio cleaner attachments, but why take the easy route?  Anyway - it's ALL done now and you could eat your dinner off it.  I wouldn't suggest it though, but if you wanted to - you could.

 "Spick and Span"

And finally....  My lovely wife pointed out some activity outside our house yesterday evening.  I took a photo of it, because it was a rarity.  The sale of a motor vehicle was taking place, and the photo is of the prospective purchaser.

"Don't get many of them round here"
(Astra Automatics I mean)

No comments:

Post a Comment