Saturday 20 March 2010

Day Seventy Nine

Hello again.

It only seems like a few hours since my last post.  Ah well.

As this visit is the last one before Matthew celebrates living for nine years, we treated the Children to a trip to AMF Bowling in Wigan.  I booked our lane for 3pm, forgetting Wigan were at home to Burnley, kicking off at 3pm.  ALL roads were chokka. Not good.  However, given I almost always allow FAR too much time for journeys, we were there on time.

"Mentalists"
We had booked for 90 mintues and managed a game and a half.  I won the first game. I admit, with assistance, but - BUT, only because I was in the toilet with Luke when it was my go. I got back to find out Deb had taken my go and did particularly well.  Evidence....

"WINNER!"

So all in all, we had an ace afternoon. I even enjoyed it when Luke SCREAMED at the top of his tiny lungs when we went to B&M bargains on the way home. Loved that.
"Happy Familiy"

No comments:

Post a Comment