Friday 24 December 2010

Day Three Hundred And Fifty Seven

It's Chriiiiiiiiistmaaaaaassss

Well - it is in our house.  Our first of two Christmases that we're having this year.  Joining us for Christmas One are all of my children, my sister and my nephew, too!

I apologise now for the millions of photo's.  I've condensed them down from 140!

Luke helped Phil and Natalie build this snowman. He's very pleased with it.  Except the nose is a piece of hose-pipe - he's not happy with that bit.

Matthew, Luke and Abbey delivering cards to the neighbours.

Mmmmm. Ham with cheese and onion pretzels made in to a sandwich.  Bliss.

All of my children contributed to this snowman in our garden. He was born out of the mess of a snowman I made a few days ago.  He sports a Macclesfield Town hat and a Manchester United scarf - he's called snowy.

I SO want to bounce on Natalie's trampoline!

I love living here.

My Deb, Me and our Emma.

And then Singstar began.....



Deb, Charlotte, and my nephew Jack.


My beautiful Abigail.

Funny face Charlotte!

Robert is very happy with his astronomical telescope!

No comments:

Post a Comment