Friday 31 December 2010

Day Three Hundred And Sixty Five

Wow.  This is it - the final post for this blog.

Quite a few times through the year I've cursed this blog because I felt it was getting in the way of other things.  Now I'm here, at the very last post, I think I will miss it.

I have just one photo for you today.  It is a photo of mine, Debbie's and Luke's feet.  We are wearing our new "Friday" socks.

Google tell me this blog has been viewed over 3000 times with over 4200 individual page views, which is just incredible.  If you've followed it diligently, thank you.  If this is the first time you've viewed it - thank you, too!

This is the first ever new years resolution that I have seen through to it's conclusion, and I am certain I would have packed it in around April time if it wasn't for the support of my fantastic wife.  The biggest thank you goes to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment