Monday 13 December 2010

Day Three Hundred And Forty Six

Another excellent day, today.  We all went down to Macclesfield for Jacobs Birthday party.  It were reet good, I tell thee!

Loads of photo's and a video here - soz.

The tension builds...

Wa-heeeyyy.  Luke's face on this photo made me laugh so much!

Best photo of Sandra & Deb that I've ever taken.

Luke taking part in the Footytotz shenanigans.

Deb with her very much adored niece, Milly.

Matthew, Jacob and Luke - drop and stop!  (more children obviously, but I don't know their names.

A lovely look from Jacob to Matthew.

Milly on me knee !

Sandra and Luke taking part in the activities.

Luke all packed up ready to spend the night at his Grandma's.  Once he was safely on his way, we "nipped" over to Rhyl to take my children back to their mum's and then we went back to Manchester for a night alone!

The German market in Albert square was where we started off, having a lovely mug of Gluhwein!

Cheers Deb!

Ace santa!

La Tasca on Deansgate for the meal. I promise you, we did eat food, and not just drink jugs of Rose Sangria and San Miguel!

And then - back to the hotel...

No comments:

Post a Comment