Wednesday 23 June 2010

Day One Hundred And Seventy Four

Hmmm.  So I'm here again, with another few photo's.

Since last night, I've had a good rooty tooty round in picasaweb and I have found a folder that contains all the photo's that have appeared on this blog.  The only problem now is that the blog has lost it's links to them.  I could re-link them, but with 172 blogs to go through, it would take some time.  Either way - as a regular reader will tell you (and I do have 9.7 regular readers per day apparently!), I have taken a photo every day and posted it on here, so - with that in mind - I'll crack on.

Two photo's today, both taken this evening.  Luke had his quarterly hair cut this evening. I've since apologised to our neighbours for the screams that he emitted.  Screams of pain and fear, heard only when a warrior has been cornered by an adversary and is being slowly killed.

Whilst it would have been "entertaining" to video him having this fit, we decided against it.  We like Luke and we'd prefer it if social services didn't remove him from us.  So - this is the aftermath...

"Hairy"

Lastly, I have yet to report my most splendid Fathers Day present.  I bloody LOVE these little fella's.

"Nuts"

No comments:

Post a Comment