Monday 14 June 2010

Day One Hundred And Sixty Five

Might this be THE earlies post I've ever done?  Minutes after one of the latest. I'm rubbish, me.

Anyway - I don't want to forget to do today's post, so thought I'd best do it straight away!  I expect that I'll update it this evening with more photo's from whatever we get up to today (decency permitting).

Photo one is of a hottie off the telly.  The actual photo is taken off the website on which she features.

"Laura"

Whilst typing this blog entry, I've done a bit of research on Laura.  As you can see from the image, she presents "Wake Up World" on Nick Junior (recently renamed to Nick Jr). Damned yankees.  My research revealed that her name is Laura Hamilton, and she has a rather nice website here, as well as a somewhat lacking Wikipedia entry here.

Thanks for reading, I'm off to watch Wake Up World on a loop.

  • Oh - one more thing, a wee update to Day One Hundred And Sixty One.  During my night shift, I asked Liz McClarnon (former Atomic Kitten) a question on twitter. She replied to me.  It was the highlight of my twitter life.
" @adum "

Millions of photo's today!  Here are two more from today.  The first is Luke at Hope Community Library, checking out the spec of the computers that they have in there!


"Yeah, not bad. A quad-core would suit this sort of usage better than a dual"

And the second photo is of some splendid foodstuff's that I purchased today on our very first shopping trip to Leigh.  Leigh is Wigan's friend. Everything here is Wigan and Leigh this, and Wigan and Leigh that, so we thought as we lived in one, we'd visit the other.  It was... not the best, but not a complete shit hole all the same.

"mmmm Vimto"

No comments:

Post a Comment