Friday 25 June 2010

Day One Hundred And Seventy Six

Evening all

I've gone and done the "usual" thing of getting to 10pm and thinking "crap - i haven't taken a photo today!".  So then I continued to fret a while before taking two boring boring photo's.


 My friend Stacey gave me this Nutri-Grain bar.  I like them. Cheers Stace.


Sian Lloyd (or however you spell her daft Welsh name) does the Welsh weather on Welsh ITV.  It was called HTV when I was a kid, but I'm not sure it is now.  Anyway - Sian, if you're reading this (and why wouldn't she be?), PLEASE accept that you are fifty two year old woman.  That on it's own is absolutely fine. Even being Welsh, and  52 is ok. But stop dying your hair, and stop wearing a bra that Madonna would have been proud of in 1990.  Thanks, Sian.  Oh, and no more surgery on the lips either please.  You're two, maybe three operations away from the unsightly "Lesley Ash" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment