Tuesday 22 June 2010

Day One Hundred And Seventy Three

ARSE!

This evening, I am upset.  Not because I haven't taken a photo for this blog, no - something much more important.  Last night, I deleted an online album I had with picasaweb because it contained loads of duplicated photo's.  Little did I know, that was where THIS blog kept all it's pictures that I'd uploaded from my telephone.

You may notice that there are a great many days that now have no photo's.  I believe this to be beyond repair.  I have sent a letter to google asking for help, but I'm not holding out much hope.  Basically, reader - I've broken my blog.

I hurt on the inside.  I'm not crying, but.... I'm not happy.  I don't know where to go, or what to do with this project now.  The whole point was to be able to look back over an entire year in pictures with (sometimes) fond memories.  I've just pissed all over that with one click.

I'll post some photo's from today, but after that - I don't know.

Today was lovely. Luke visited his new school for an hour, for a taster session. He met Mrs Jones and Miss Woods and seemed to like them.  He played outside, and did THREE wee's (within an hour).  After that, we went home for lunch and drove to Blackpool!  We played on the beach for a bit, went to the amusement arcades, drove up to Cleveleys and played on the park, went to the pub for tea, then visited our lovely Parry friends back in Blackpool before returning home!  What a day!

 The lovely Palace nightclub.  The place where Michaela Strachan and I first met.  I'm sure she still regails friends with the story about the skinny scouse lad who asked her to sign a Wrigleys Chewing Gum wrapper...

 Luke went mental on these machines.  He became quite obsessive!  I can only imagine, but it was like he was on some sort of drug and he was completely focussed on the task in hand - which was, of course, to roll the 2p's in the machine and try and make more come out the bottom.

 As you can tell from the expression of sheer joy on his face - he loved this....



In my previous life, I had a car stolen from a car park in Blackpool.  I was determined that history would not repeat itself.  So - I parked the car about 10ft from the door to the Western Division headquarters of Lancashire Constabulary.
My lovely wife chipped her tooth on these trampolines at Anchorsholme Park in Cleveleys when she was a nipper.  I say "these", they've gone now, but she wanted a photo for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment