Saturday 19 June 2010

Day One Hundred And Seventy

Evening reader

Thought i'd try and get this one done early doors because if I wait until later my excitement may have subsided a little.

I refer you to my update on the bottom of Day One Hundred And Sixty FiveElizabeth McClarnon, of Atomic Kitten fame (and currently a BBC TV Presenter), once again went out of her way to reply to a message I sent her on Twitter.  This is the second time in five days that she has done this, and I'm starting to read into it a little.  It is clear to me that she is becoming a little, shall we say.. "obsessed" with me.  I'll hold off contacting the authorities for the time being and instead, I will monitor the situation.

This evening, Liz posted the following message on twitter:-

LizMcClarnon: Why am I watching the Camaroon Vs Denmark match? When I really want to watch Sex and the City!
I replied with:-
adum: @LizMcClarnon because you LOVE football?? you'd watch skem united vs rhyl if it was on telly!

And her reply to me - which she has clearly taken a LONG time thinking about, making sure all the grammar was correct before posting it, was....

5 comments:

  1. .......and people say i'm sad for getting replies off wrestlers on twitter! is liz the best reply you've had yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz is far and away the best reply I've had. Two "celebs" have DM'd me (Suzi Perry and Richard Madeley), but the fact that Liz is stalking me - I think - is ace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had replies from jason manford a few times - he was my first celeb. Dave navarro, rob corddry, and a few wrestlers. However i've had an online twitter mate who is totally anonymous (but claims to be famous and wanted 'real' friends not stalkers so kept identity anon) and i've not a clue as to who it was as he's left twitter. His small band of friends miss him loads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! Really?? That sounds.... interesting (if not a little odd). Do you have ANY idea who this person was, or what they did, or where they were from? Twitter's ace for "meeting" random people isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most certainly is. We have clues but i thought it was Timothy Dalton going off the info i had, but someone said no to it being him. Guess we'll never ever know!
    They are regular people but its always nice to have a reply off of them!

    ReplyDelete