Wednesday 8 September 2010

Day Two Hundred And Fifty One

Gooooood evening, reader!

Got a fair few photo's for you this evening.

The first one made me think of Wayne Rooney and his most recent plight. 





The second show an immensely proud Luke having had a present of Venus today.


The next depicts my evening treat.  I've finished 48 hours at work in the last 4 days, so I shall treat myself to one or two of these tonight!


The next was an image I caught whilst upstairs.  The flash was so still and the reflection ace.  Wish I'd used my tripod, though.




So then I (with assistance from Luke), cut and strimmed the lawn.

My Deb got her boobs measured at M&S today.  What an amazing job the woman at M&S has.  She gets PAID to (a) look at (b) touch, and (c) generally look at - boobs.  Needless to say, she was D-lighted with the outcome!

There are more photo's, but they'll just bore you.


Thanks for looking.


Bye for now.


See you next time.


Go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment