Friday 10 September 2010

Day Two Hundred And Fifty Three

Evening reader

Had a lovely day starting with the Luke, and ending up with a full compliment of the people I love.  All my children plus my beautiful wife - perfecto!

The tickets for our forthcoming holiday arrived today, and my word I'm impressed.  We booked it through RBS Royalties Gold (as Debbie works for RBS), and they are the best flight tickets I've ever seen. It's a book.  A personalised book, with my name on it, our hotel details, resort details - everything contained inside it. It's boss!


I did a lovely thing today. Brand new quilt cover and pillow cases on the bed.  Very much looking forward to having a good lie down on them later!


Tomorrow, at 10am, we're collecting our new car.  I'm looking forward to achieving MORE than 30mpg, and also, not seeing any more fuel gauges like this....


Tonight is the final of the Ultimate Big Brother.  It's sad. I love Big Brother. I've had an on and off romance with it over the years, but I most certainly will miss it.  I suspect the format will be back in some shape or form on another channel sometime.  I hope so, anyway.

Bye bye BB.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't yet got 30mpg out of our Lancer. Even a steady 70mph on the motorway won't do it. Matt.

    ReplyDelete