Monday 6 September 2010

Day Two Hundred And Forty Nine

Well hello there, reader!

I have got three photograph's for you today.  Two featuring the boy - and one featuring an egg that went wrong. 

Luke doesn't like fruit.  But he does like banana's (I know). And the Toy Story game on the Wii.

My fried egg for breakfast. The yolk broke upon entry and I felt sad as I watched it spread further and further away from where it should have been. 

We finally got round to collecting the polo shirts that we'd ordered for Luke (because he's so blummin small) to complete his school uniform.  I do believe that he actually like's his uniform now.  We had a visit from Mrs Jones and Miss Woods who are to be his (I was going to say teachers, but it doesn't sound right. In lieu of another word, I'll plump for teachers) teachers when he starts pre-school next week.  They both seem really nice, and Luke (after pretending to be shy) was brilliant with them. He was so impressed he offered to show them his bed and his underpants.  A higher compliment for a male to pay to female's, I can't think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment