Thursday 9 September 2010

Day Two Hundred And Fifty Two

Evening reader!

Today was THE day. Luke started (pre) school.

He was a little bit nervous about going, so he thought that Venus might like to accompany him. He checked this with Venus, and Venus agreed it was a good idea.

When I picked Luke up, his teacher told me that he'd been a super star (and he had a sticker to prove it!).  She also said that he'd had a few wobbles through the morning, but on the whole, he'd been fine.

We got home and realised that we REALLY missed mummy.  So we rushed up to Horwich to meet her!  Luke couldn't wait to eat, so got stuck in to a sausage roll in the car.


We then went into a pet shop whilst Luke upset the pets.

Just a couple more things before I sign off.  One from yesterday that I forgot to post (pardon the "couple of things" pun).

A friend at work sent me this today.  I'm famous!!

And finally - we bought this today.

T'ra!

No comments:

Post a Comment