Wednesday 15 September 2010

Day Two Hundred And Fifty Seven

Evening reader

A tad late with this, so please accept my most sincere apologies.

You know when you try and do something to help out and be good, but then it goes wrong and ends up in a mess.  Yeah - it's rubbish when that happens.  I'm running a fantasy league in work and I gave out the wrong sort code for people to transfer payments to.  ONE digit out, but it's a valid account number on the incorrect sort code, so it's all kinds of hassle getting it sorted out.  Grrr.

On the plus side, Liz McClarnon's been back in touch, humourously calling me "uncool".  I expect it's a matter of time before she asks if she can duet with me on my (rather superb) version of Avenues And Alleyways by the timeless Tony Christie. 


You'll also notice a tweet from Gemma Ray in that photo.  I'm like one of them people who's a friend to all the celebs, me.  I say, friend - I mean annoyance.

No comments:

Post a Comment