Friday 1 January 2010

1st January - Welcome!

Welcome to my blog.

This is the place where I shall be attempting to fulfil my New Years resolution.  Well, one of them at least!

I have read about people who've done this, and seen the results presented in many different ways such as photo walls, mash-ups, and time lapse video's.  I shall be presenting it in blog format.  For the first day, I have two photo's for you.  I'm not going to be strict with the One a day thing - some days there might be two - who knows, maybe even three!

So here we are with the first of today's two photo's.

When my children came to stay on Boxing Day, it snowed loads.  They were so excited that they made a snowman called "Abraham".  He was adorned with a carrot for a nose, pebbles for eyes, a Macclesfield Town hat, and an Everton scarf! The caption, based on the text on the Everton scarf is..


"He lived a blue - and he melted a blue"

The second photo was taken just before I made my way in to work.

I've often marvelled at a full moon, and tonight is the best capture of that marvel that I've ever made.  I know it's not perfect, but I love this photo.  If you look towards the top left of the photo, you can see the trace of light left by the helicopter that happened to be passing.




"Marvellous Moonlight"

2 comments: