Thursday 7 January 2010

Day Seven

Greetings my frozen friends.

I went to work today for the first time since "The Big Freeze Of 2010".  Cold - it was.  Photo one today is evidence (albeit a bit shaky as I was driving at the time) of just how cold it was.  I'd been up for an hour and a friggin half at the time the photo was taken. No need. I know I'm naughty for taking a photo whilst driving. I will try to avoid it happening again. Sorry.



"It stands for WIgan & St Helens, don't you know?"

Photo two is a proud Daddy photo.  I have a Bob The Builder game for the Wii, and Luke (who is in the region of 2.5 years old) LOVES the part of the game where you have to pick up the recycling and put it in the correct bin.  This photo captured him concentrating.....


"Can Wii Fix It?"

No comments:

Post a Comment