Wednesday 13 January 2010

Day Thirteen

Greetings

Got two for you today.  Just so Deb doesn't get on my case again - the first photo was taken late yesterday, so it didn't make yesterday's blog.

It highlights my uncanny ability to mess up the most simple of tasks.  I want to be good at DIY, I really really do. But I'm not.  It's OK, though, because I will never ever face up to being crap at it. I'll plod on and do things like this for the rest of my life.


"Despair"


I absolutely promise you that I did this, and walked away from it, happy.  It was hours later, when Deb got in from work that she spotted it.  I'm such a dick.

Photo two is one of the things that's made me happy today.  It's a Mazuma Mobile envelope stuffed with three old phones that I'm giving to them in return for (hopefully) £78.



"Mazuma Is Slang For Money, Apparantly"

No comments:

Post a Comment