Tuesday 12 January 2010

Day Twelve

I ventured down to Screwfix in Warrington this morning (about a 15 minute drive) to pick up some new screwdriver and drill bits as I have a few jobs to do around the house.

My plans for "nipping" there and back were scuppered when I discovered that Warrington is still suffering quite a lot with icey side-roads.  Furthermore, on the way back, I had JUST entered the slip road for the M6 when a HATO car in front of me effected a rolling road block, eventually stopping all the traffic.  It has a sign in it's read window which read "Don't Pass".  When they stopped the traffic, they got out and spoke to each driver, advising us that a hole had developed across all three carriageways at Haydock and needed fixing pronto!

Todays photo is that HATO car when it made us all stop.


"Bastards"

No comments:

Post a Comment