Tuesday 5 January 2010

Day Five

If every day provides so much visual stimulation as today, this'll be easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Overnight it snowed like I haven't seen for many many years.  Where I live currently has about 3-4 inches in the shallow parts and 6+ inches elsewhere.  We all got wrapped up and went for a trek!  So, I have got a fair few photo's for you today. Not sure I can be arsed with the fancy shmancy captions for photo's.  I'll not commit to it henceforth, but the odd one might creep in.


"Pearson's Flash"

 

"Footpath To The Canal"

 

"ACE Snowman and ACE Wife"

 

"Three Inches" (well, it is cold)

 

"Dog Piss"

If the adverse weather continues, I shall continue to capture a great many photographs and shall bore you with them to my hearts content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment