Monday 5 July 2010

Day One Hundred And Eighty Six

Ay up

I had a lie in today and it was lovely. Thanks wife.

This afternoon we went to the land of my birth (sort of).  Liverpool lar.



We parked up at th'Albert Dock and tried to work out where Richard and Judy's studio used to be.  But failed. We had a mooch around there, and took in the various museums.  It was the (probably) the second windiest day Liverpool has ever seen.  The most windy day was a few years ago when I took my other children there, and I used Matthew (who was.. about 3 at the time) as a kite.  That was fun.






Whilst today was windy, it was wheely nice.


We wanted to walk down to the Pier Head from Albert Dock, but the pedestrian walkway is closed because they are building the Museum of Liverpool.


It looks lovely and special and, like the rest of Liverpool's waterfront - I'm sure it'll be very nice when it's finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment