Wednesday 28 July 2010

Day Two Hundred And Nine

YO YO YO homeys.

I've decided that I really am quite adept at speaking "street". 

I've just been tweeted by Polly Lake (@pollyjames) - she's off the radio.  She tweeted me. Ace.

So - I'm feeling a bit light-headed and drunk probably due to a lack of sleep this afternoon when this was being done....


I know it's a bit of a distance away, but don't forget - you can click the image to "big it up".  I'm hoping that most of the noisy work is now complete.  It won't be, but here's hoping.


We got some roof tiles delivered today, too.  I could do that bit.  No doubt, it's just like a big, but dead easy jigsaw.

Whilst enjoying our "evening" meal, we were all watching Luke's new Fireman Sam DVD.  He used to call them DDD's, and I'm kinda sad he doesn't anymore. I digress.  Luke decided to arrange his "big machines" so they could watch, too.  Bless him.


And that's that, or like they say in scouseland - dats da.

T'ra a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment