Saturday 31 July 2010

Day Two Hundred And Twelve

Howdy reader

Today started off with no plans.  A day of chilling and relaxing.  Then my lovely wife had a good idea. The fruits of the idea ended up with us going up to Robin Park where the children spent some of their hard saved (by us) money. Luke and Deb returned home, whilst the rest of us went to Quasar at AMF Bowling.

I've never been to one of these laser affairs before, and as we walked out, I asked myself why.  It was super. It was like Call of Duty, but real life.  We must go back and do it again soon for sure.

This evening, my Deb is out with the girls at some tapas place in Wigan, so the rest of us are enjoying a high definition version of ET.  It's lost none of it's magic TWENTY EIGHT years on.  Twenty Eight - for christs sake.

Some photo's, anyway....

Luke being flexible.


Matthew and Rob glued to ET.

1 comment: