Thursday 15 July 2010

Day One Hundred And Ninety Six

Af'noon reader.

Thought I might as well do today's blog whilst I was sat down for a few minutes before starting to iron for a few hours!

Been up into Wigan this morning for some sin-free sausages for me Deb, and I wanted a new game for the PS3 as well.  However...  whilst driving in to Wigan, I had to stop at a green light to let a police BMW X5 cross in front of me.  I'd crossed two more sets of lights when I saw the same car, approach from the left, bump up onto the kerb, drive across a grass verge down onto the road in front of me and then scream round a corner to the left - the very direction I was going!

I was unable to follow it, as there was a wee police Corsa blocking the road, so I parked elsewhere.  When I went to investigate, this is what I found...






Unfortunately, a lady had been killed in an accident. She was run over by a council lorry after falling over behind it as it was reversing.  As I approached the scene I thought at the very least that a jewellers had been robbed. I counted TWELVE police vehicles involved either at the scene, or blocking off the 3 roads that approached the scene of the accident.

Not ones to miss out on a captive audience, McDonalds quickly dispatched this lady armed with vouchers for 50p off cups of coffee. 



 God bless you Ronald you insensitive clown.  RIP dead lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment