Thursday 8 April 2010

Day Ninety Eight

Evening

Thought I'd try and do today's entry... today.

Got two photo's today.  The first shows what entertainment I have with me to help me through tonight's night shift.

"Skinner - genius.  24 - compelling.  Connolly - the master"

Liverpool are playing Benfica as I type and are winning 4-2 on aggregate. I can just see my facebook feed brimming with fans of that truly wonderful, inspirational club, proudly boasting about how great their team is.  I love Liverpool, me.  I might change my allegiance.  I particularly like Torres, who never dives.  Gerrard, who never dives, and Kuyt.  He never dives either.

"Adidas make the shiiiiiiiiiiirt - you make it Liverpool FC"

NB.  Benfica have just scored.  One more and it's a beautiful Anfield upset.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment