Tuesday 27 April 2010

Day One Hundred And Seventeen

Evening

Well. Had another good day in the garden.  Took up the stone path around what was the bark chippings area, and the log-roll, too.  I also finished off the border and when that had been raked through and de-weeded, I put some of the bark from the bottom, in the border area. So that looks nice.

Also, rang a turf farm in Hindley and ordered 30 square metres of their finest turf. Being delivered one week tomorrow!  Awesome.

 "Bark Border"

 "Stripped Bottom Area"

"Weeding Wife"

"Luke Tooting At Phil"

"Lovely"

And finally.... for the first time in One Hundred And Sixteen days... a photo featuring me!  My lovely weeding wife took the photo as I was shovelling stones.  I shovelled stones for a good long while today.  Frigging stones....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment