Friday 23 April 2010

Day One Hundred And Thirteen

Ay up

It's only flippin Friday!!!

I am a happy Adum today.  Slept well, woke up - ate bacon, went and bought cleaning tools for the Barbecue, went to Rhyl, came home and cooked a meal for the children that they all enjoyed!  Just waiting for me Deb and all will be well.  Abbey isn't here this weekend as she wasn't feeling too clever when I got to Rhyl.

It's St Georges day today, so I put this on the back of the car as I drove to Rhyl.  A little mark of defiance against the Welsh.

"St George"

At home, the children set about being each others best friends again....
"Bezzies"

Matthew found this, he said it is to bring Everton good luck this weekend.
"Mutant FIVE Leaf Clover"

And finally, a photo of Rob doing his Alan Titchmarch impression.  I am SO proud of him. He's such a fabulous boy, better still - he's my son!
"Gardening Bob"

No comments:

Post a Comment