Monday 19 April 2010

Day One Hundred And Nine

Evening all

Today started off like a normal working day for me (other than I was actually in quite a good mood), except when I got to work it turned out that I was able to go to Leek to visit our new friends at Britannia Building Society.  All very exciting, eh?

The first of a few photo's is of the atrium area at BBS in Leek.  Tis indeed very lovely and all that.

"Oooh - Sails"
"Long Haired Man"

Luke and my lovely wife spent the day at home being all.... creative!  A skill that I sadly lack.  They painted pictures and created things with play doh. Luke (and Deb) had a lovely time and I'm really pleased that we have cleaning cloths for our relatively new leather furniture!!  Thank you wife, for being a creative yummy mummy.


"Luke with his Play Doh"

"Using scissors for the very first time"

No comments:

Post a Comment