Wednesday 24 February 2010

Day Fifty Five

Ay Up.

Spent this morning next door making computers see each other over a wireless network, then went to the tip to get rid of LOADS of boxes I extracted from the loft. I love the tip.

Came home at about 11:30, ate kippers (house STILL stinks) and went to bed as I'm in work tonight.  Didn't sleep a wink until after 2:30. I'd set my alarm for 4:15 to collect Luke from his child minder's.  Not great.  Will have to hope that work isn't too busy tonight and I can sneak a few hours there.

Today's photo is a very happy Luke playing with his engines. He loves them SO much and he is animating them all the time. They're having chats with each other and ringing people on the phone, and even going to the toilet with him. I know it sounds odd, but he's happy.

"Choo Choo"

No comments:

Post a Comment