Sunday 14 February 2010

Day Forty Five

Today we looked at some more cars. In Hesketh Bank this time. Zafira's.  We test drove a 1.8i petrol and it was nice and smooth with plenty of "welly" when required.  It is not a sporty model like the one we have. This is more refined and... chilled.  Which is where I see myself at the moment.  However. I've found a nice sporty one with 18" wheels and a panoramic roof kind of within our price range at the same garage.  I think I'd like a drive of that one before deciding 100%.

After Hesketh Bank, we trundled down the M6 to Haydock to meet up with my sister and brother in law, along with my nephew.  An nice, but expensive time was had by all at Costco.  We all headed home and ate some of the Costco food and drank some Costco wine!  We danced to Wii Dance and had a lovely time!!

In between fighting, Luke and his cousin, Jacob, had moments of being lovely with each other - as captured here....

"Butter Wouldn't Melt...."

No comments:

Post a Comment