Monday 22 February 2010

Day Fifty Three

Yodeleyheehoooo to you

Had a busy old day in the Francis household today.  Up into Wigan to see Dr Claire our dentist at 10:40. Except it wasn't Dr Claire - it was some child.  She was lovely though. Very gentle and her chatting with her dental nurse about weather or not Alexandra Burke is better than Leona Lewis was most amusing!  I told them they sounded like my daughters.  I now wish I'd got a photo of the dental surgery. Bugger.

So - on our way home, we got a couple of Poole's Pies - Wigan's finest don't you know. And people - when it comes to pies - Wigan knows what it's on about.

After we'd demolished the pies at home, it was time to start the big tidy up.  Deb has invited friends round tomorrow who have children a similar age to Luke.  I'm going to wash cars whilst they... do "stuff".  During the tidy up, I'd opened windows as it got a bit warm in here.  Luke complained he was cold - so got himself wrapped up.

"Nesh"

And here are the results of the tidying.  

"oooohhh - there IS a floor!"

"and a sofa bed AND an oche"

Just as I was typing this blog entry, Luke pointed out to Deb and I that he had found "L for Luke, D for Daddy, and M for Mummy".  It's all progress.  I say that, but he hasn't shit any more numbers recently - which is disappointing.

"Almost a Lily Allen Song Title"

No comments:

Post a Comment