Tuesday 23 February 2010

Day Fifty Four

Ooooooorrrrrriiiiteee Mate!

Had another busy day today. Not happy nor used to this.  Deb invited three of her friends (and associate off-spring) round this morning so they had a lovely chat about childbirth, breastfeeding and perineum's whilst I washed our car.  I spent ages washing it, but it doesn't look superb, like I thought it would.  It was rather breezy and my theory is that the strong wind was drying the soapy water before I was able to rinse it with non-soapy water. Ideally, a hose was required, but circumstances did not allow.

After that, we headed up to McDonalds to use some vouchers that we'd been given. It was ace. I miss McDonalds food.  From there, up into Wigan again to drop my watch off to have it's battery changed.  When I arrived, I was told it needed a "service" instead of a battery change.  A watch - having a service. Has the world gone completely mental??

Then it was time for the days big event. Luke's haircut.  I don't think I've ever seen him wail, scream, kick and punch all in one session like he did today.  Poor Ella at Dads And Lads (see Day Twenty Seven) will no doubt be sitting at home tonight nursing her bruised legs.  Luke received a cut to the neck, too.  He was throwing himself all over the place whilst Ella was attempting to clip his hair.

Photo one is before all hell broke lose. You can see he looks a bit cagey here:-

"Calm Before The Storm"

Photo two shows the finished product - sort of.

"Nice Hair"

And finally, there was a dog in the barbers. A fairly new dog called (I think) Cassie.

No comments:

Post a Comment