Sunday 14 February 2010

Day Forty Four

So today we went looking for a new car. We set off and my heart was set on a buying a Toyota Corolla Verso. Decent enough looking car, 7 seats, 175bhp diesel engine returing 41+mpg.

We drove to Stockport to look at one and... the rear seats are tiny. Really really small.  So that model of car had to be discounted from our search. We returned to Wigan land and visited our local Citroen dealership and took at C4 Grand Picasso with a fancy schmancy EGS gearbox out for a spin. It was lovely. SO smooth and effortless.  We got back to the dealer and I enquired about the MPG and was told 31.  Another that had to be discounted.

Then we went to visit friends in Blackley and ended up staying the night. We'd kind of anticipated it might happen so we'd taken provisions for Luke.  James (the male partner) is a DJ.  A mixy dance music DJ.  Oh my lordy. I did mixing.  I mixed and mixed and mixed until I was told to stop. I bloody loved it.  Back in the day, I never mixed. I played smashing songs and spoke. No mixing at all.

Here is James' "Equipment".

"Beauty"

And here is another shot of it. Because it's friggin awesome.

"Beauty - again"

So - after I'd finished mixing, Luke went to sleep. Deb put him in bed and off he went to sleep. Like a really good boy.  We went up to bed about 2 hours later... and found this:-

"Rug Rat"

I need to apologise to my ever increasing readership, and in particular my lovely Sister In Law, Clare, for not updating this blog yesterday. As explained in this post, we were away from home and I was busy mixing my tits off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment