Friday 19 February 2010

Day Fifty

Fifty days?!  Blimey. I know it shouldn't, but that came as a surprise to me as I type that.

I've been computer fixing and doing lots of driving today.  Started the day with a knock from my neighbour Phil and his daughter Natalie.  Her laptop was infected with spyware (again), so I invited them in and we sat in the lounge whilst Luke exhibited all of his toys for them!  It was lovely.  After about 2 hours her laptop was sorted.

Off to Wales, and after driving through weather suitable for each of the four seasons, we returned home.  I swear - if Luke had a hoop, he'd jump through it.  He is SO happy to see his brothers and sister. Note the lack of plural there. Abbey stayed in Rhyl to go shopping with some school friends.

Three photo's for you today.

"Weather"

"Gorgeous"

"Beautiful"

No comments:

Post a Comment