Wednesday 17 February 2010

Day Forty Eight

Hello reader

Today is a good day for justice. Polar opposite's when it comes to significance, but justice all the same.

Justice One - Today I read this article in the Daily Mail and it made me happy.  I know it's a few days old, but I only found it today.

Justice Two - Following the dreadful weather experienced in these parts over new year, myself and my neighbour wrote to Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council and requested a grit bin be placed somewhere on our road so we can deal with conditions like that again, should they arise.  Today - this arrived.

"Citizen Smith"

Secondly, and somewhat randomly - I passed my driving test here.  The now closed Driver Standards Agency office in Wigan.
"Congratulations Mr Francis, I'm pleased to tell you...."

No comments:

Post a Comment