Saturday 6 February 2010

Day Thirty Seven

Greetings

Got a few for your today.

Firstly, Luke is SO happy that his brothers and sisters are her to stay this weekend.  He grabbed Matthew this morning and kissed him. And kissed him and kissed him and kissed him.

"I Love You Matthew"



The second photo was one of the highlights of todays Merseyside derby game. Everton lost 1-0 which is a shame, but - at leas Mr Kuyt took a Fellaini sized boot to the face!

"Ouch - Sorry Dirk, my mistake. At least the ref didn't see, eh?"



My last photo of the day is THE best photograph I've taken in a long long time.  Luke sat on his potty, did something, then jumped up saying "Mummy, I've done a number 2!".  We were impressed with that, but then we looked in, and saw....

"A number 2 in the shape of a number 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment