Sunday 30 May 2010

Day One Hundred And Fifty

Evening reader

This blog post will be my last.  Until Friday.  Allow me to explain. We're going to Center Parcs at Sherwood Forest tomorrow until Friday.  I should be able to blog from my mobile device, but it is only a should. If I disappear off the face of the blogosphere, do not fret. Don't call the virtual police or owt mad like that. Instead - relax with a nice glass of red. I'm a particular fan of a 2005 aussie shiraz.

On to today's photo.  My children stayed for the weekend (except Abbey) and we had a lovely time.  Today, we had one of those conversations that starts off as a joke and spirals into the ridiculous.  It ticked Charlotte so much, she was literally rolling round on the floor, crying with laughter.  It was completely beautiful.

"Happy Charlotte"

No comments:

Post a Comment