Tuesday 25 May 2010

Day One Hundred And Forty Five

Evening reader!

T W O  W E E K S  O F F ! !

I Can't say anything other than I'm very happy!  Had an arse of a night in work - I think I stayed on top of everything, though. I think.

So - today's photo is of a trip to Kipling Park in beautiful Worsley Mesnes, just across the road from us, in wonderful Wigan.

Luke chatted to some girls who were visiting the park at the same time.  I swear - I'm not going to have to give him flirting lessons when he's older. He puts me to shame!!  Go 'ed lad!

I didn't capture his flirting in a photo. Wasn't comfortable taking photographs of little girls in a park!  Instead, I got a photo of the slide.  It was destroyed by fire a few nights ago.  The park has been sealed off, I would assume, until a new slide can be sourced.

" Burn baby burn "

No comments:

Post a Comment