Sunday 23 May 2010

Day One Hundred And Forty Three

Evening reader.

Jeepers creepers it's been a warm'un today!!  Annoyingly, I am in work tonight, so I had to sleep through most of it.  The met office says London town was the hottest in the country at 28.1 pieces of hot.

The only plus side to being in work tonight is that I will be awake for the Lost finale simulcast from the US at 5am on Sky1.  I am overly excited about this.  Lost - lost me mid way through this season, but I have (thanks to my lovely wife) rediscovered it and it totally has me hooked.  I've just watched the last two episodes before the finale and cannot wait!!  (Deb - if you're reading this - I might be home a bit late as I think it finishes at 7:30).

So - after I'd slept in the oven that is called our bedroom I woke up to a lovely chicken and roast spuds meal.  Only got one snap this afternoon, of Luke who'd strapped himself into what I think might be his car. Once his seat belt was on, he couldn't get it off. Bless him.




I've just noticed that he put himself in the passenger seat. I wonder who he thought was going to drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment