Monday 10 May 2010

Day One Hundred And Thirty

Evening reader

Just the one photo for you today.  I should have been asleep today, due to being in work last night and again tonight, but for reasons not known, my body allowed me 2 and a half hours sleep.  It is now 23:23 and I'm at the stage where I feel light headed and drunk.  I will probably go for a small sleep shortly to see me through the night.

Aaaanyway - enough of my ramblings - today's photo was taken outside the Post Office in Hawkley. I was posting Abbeys English book back to her that she'd left at ours at the weekend.  I took the pic and almost deleted it, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.  It's weird. It is of Luke, who was sat in the car and it's through a closed window.  There are all sorts of reflections - have a look - tell me what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment