Wednesday 12 May 2010

Day One Hundred And Thirty Two

Evening blog reader

Had a day to myself today. I was given a list of chores to perform, which I duly did.  I then took myself off swimming!  The local pool has been re-vamped and re-furbished, so I thought I'd go for a toot.  Very nice it was too. It has a mixed sex communal changing village. How exotic.  Nothing to get excited about, though.  It's a lot like Center Parcs in that it's a load of cubicles that people of either sex can use. On the down side, it was proper busy.  I wasn't able to swim a length uninterrupted due to a great many pensioners bobbing up and down doing the breast stroke whilst moaning to each other how busy it was.  They want to frig off and ride round on buses for free if you ask me!

So after my swim, I went to Sainsburys for some inspiration for our evening meal.  Whilst there, I noticed a lovely 26" tv that they had reduced. We've kind of been looking sort of, for a TV for our bedroom (since we donated the last one to Luke's bedroom). I was happy with that set at £220 but then I noticed a Samsung 26" with a larger reduction!  Our neighbour works for Sainsbury's so she's getting it for us tomorrow (with some discount on the already reduced price! How marvellous?)

This might be THE dullest photo I've taken so far, but I'll be happy when I see what it represents tomorrow....

"Laffin' "

No comments:

Post a Comment