Thursday 27 May 2010

Day One Hundred And Forty Seven

Hello there reader

I'll be brief this evening as I am hooked on the new Davina McCall gameshow on Channel 4 - The Million Pound Drop.  Proper riveting TV!  I've lost several million playing along online.

So. Well this evening Luke turned into Lucifer himself!  Deb was home quite late from work and I think Luke missed his mummy but was unable to express how much he "misted" her.  So instead he behaved like a very badly behaved child - which he generally isn't.  He was absolutely whacked, too, after a hard day at his childminders. I say hard, I mean busy.  Poor little fella.

This afternoon, the lovely folk at Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council paid a visit to our road to repair a piece of the footpath that didn't cope with "the big freeze" that we had about 6 months ago.

"Hole"

Today, I had a shave.  I generally don't shave every day, but yesterday, it really started to bug me. So I whipped it off.

"Fur"

No comments:

Post a Comment