Wednesday 19 May 2010

Day One Hundred And Thirty Eight

Good morning reader

Almost four hours late with this post. Ah well. Soz about that!

Got a few for you on this post.  My Deb, that Luke and myself went to the Three Sisters Recreation Area in Bryn, near Ashton-in-Makerfield.  They have installed a new childrens park and it was absolutely beltin' !  Deb and Luke visited it yesterday so they had  a heads up on what to expect.  Luke loved it and was chatting away with children and adults that he'd never met before.  I know for a fact that he hasn't got this outgoing streak from myself or his mum.  My money is on his grandmother(!)

It was one of those times when I wished I had taken our "proper" camera out as there were so many occasions when I could "see" a photo but I'm pretty sure that the camera on my phone didn't do justice to the scenes.  Aaaanyway - here's what I captured (and one from Deb's phone, too).






No comments:

Post a Comment