Friday 21 May 2010

Day One Hundred And Forty One

Evening reader.

Been in work today so not had opportunity for loads of pics.  I did manage to get a good one of something I did by accident....

"Tangerine Phallus"

 The one on the left I produced entirely by accident. I had no idea that it would turn out like that.  So on my next attempt, I made more of an effort. It was longer and straighter, on which I will not comment.
After work we went back to our old hometown of Westhoughton to celebrate the marriage of Rachel and Rick.  We didn't stop long as we had that Luke thingy with us but the time we spent there was lovely.  Deb had a grand old time catching up with all the old One Account staff whilst Luke and I played hide and seek outside, then danced inside.  Two more for you of Luke playing hide and seek...


No comments:

Post a Comment