Sunday 2 May 2010

Day One Hundred And Twenty Two

Hello dare reader (if you say that with an Irish lilt, it sounds ok).

Today I have done sleeping then some football watching, a bit of driving, a bit of celebrating, a bit more driving and now I shall be working until 7 in the am.

Sleeping was lovely - enjoyed it loads.  Football watching was... nervy.  My poor wife now has to rely on the mighty Wigan Athletic to kick ass at Stamford Bridge next week.  Come on Wigan!  Whilst my lovely Deb and I were football watching, luke was on his walkie talkie (he will call it a talkie talkie, though), to his Grandma...


Driving was so-so. 

Celebrating was lovely.  We visited the lovely Cresta Court Hotel in leafy Altrincham, Cheshire to celebrate the Marriage of Emma and Jim (see our visit to them on Day Forty Four).  The food was ace - the drinks were flowing and the company was lovely.  However, the Luke was shattered, so we didn't stay long.  I'd negotiated a slightly late start to my night shift so we could attend, so that, too, was a factor in our early departure. 

Some photo's for you....

"That's us, that is"

 "Luke, chasing the dots"
He is there, I promise you. It's just a bit dark.

"Me Deb and me Luke dancing like tits"

"Me Deb and me Luke having a slowy"

No comments:

Post a Comment