Thursday 6 May 2010

Day One Hundred And Twenty Six

Ka-boooom reader

I've been a busy mo'fo' today.  Me Deb and me Luke and me... me, went interwiggin to book a holiday.  We didn't book a holiday cos... it was about £300 more than we'd anticipated. So we left, brochure in hand, to have a think.  After that, Luke decided to become the devil himself and screamed round Wigan. He continued to scream all round ASDA.  Ace.

We then went to the Costco minimart for a few bits for the double party that we have coming up this weekend.  Friday is, of course, the anniversary of the birth of my beautiful daughter, Charlotte, and Saturday is a celebration that we have been able to keep Luke alive for three whole years.

After all that shenanigans, we got home and I continued to work at the garden.  Here are some photo's showing the way it looks as of this evening....




 Luke wrote this on his magnetic writer thing that he's got.  He's started txt spk early!

No comments:

Post a Comment