Sunday 8 August 2010

Day Two Hundred And Nineteen

Morning reader

I'm late.  Over an hour and a half late - but I'm here now.

Today's been a busy old affair.  We were supposed to be going to my cousins sons baptism, but it never happened. I'm sure IT happened, but we never ended up going.  So - I was blessed with an extra sleep in until just before midday before getting the garden ready for our guests this afternoon's barbecue.  All bar 2 turned up, which wasn't to bad!

I cooked FAR too much food and due to just about everyone drinking soft drinks, got far too much alcohol, too!  However, all was not lost - our ace neighbours, Kath & Phil (and daughter Natalie) came round and we watched rubbish telly then did a load of Wii Just Dance.  I was mostly ace, but Deb, Natalie and Phil won the odd round.  Fluke's obviously.

Anyway - some photo's....

 Ready to receive...

Luke and Rick realising the childhood dream...

Like Rachel was EVER going to miss out on such excitement!
So evening fell and our daytime guests departed, only to be replaced by our ace neighbours, Phil, Kath and Natalie - ever keen for a bit of Wii Just Dance... Natalie thought she'd do a dead good mongy face for this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment