Monday 9 August 2010

Day Two Hundred And Twenty One

Ay up reader!

Got a new shed (tool store actually) delivered today. It's lovely.  No tools in it as of yet, but there will be - oh yes.

Some photo's...

Luke getting in the way whilst showing off his own "house"

The finished article!

For a while now, when walking through the call centre at work, I've often noticed just how young some of the staff seem.  When I saw this on my way in this morning - I knew I was right.


And this evening - Luke was having what is now a usual look out the window, and he said "Daddy - the cloud! The cloud!!"  This is what he saw.  To be fair, it was an impressive cloud.

2 comments:

  1. it looks as if u have cut off anyway of getting back into your house in the 2nd picture?? Am i wrong?? Lol.
    Potential fire hazard that!!

    And the clous is great!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah-hah!

    I knew that I should have clarified that. The door WAS used as a run through to the kitchen and childrens playroom, but we have blocked it from the inside. So from the inside, you see no door, but from the outside - you see door.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete